Hello. Don't expect it to be that easy. Sometimes, the solutions are right in front of your eyes and you just don't see it. Hopefully getting here taught you a lesson.
Here are the rules and guidelines.
- Progression will be obvious. There will be branches to the story and dead ends. When the narrative overlaps with reality, you will be guided in the right direction.
- Don't expect this to be easy. The solution will make sense once you get it, but there's no fun in giving away answers.
- There will be no bruteforcing, hacking, doxxing, pentesting, reverse engineering, or any similar actions required to advance. Unless directly specified.
- Proceed with curiousity.
- Play with a brain.
- Everything has a purpose.
- Use common sense.
- Certain events or occurences may be time-gated. If you follow the rules and instructions, you won't notice this.
- Bugs and glitches are expected. I am human. And I know you are too.
- Analyze everything. Especially the source.
- Hans has VERY little to do with this.
- There is ALWAYS a way.
- All persons, locations, nouns, events, actions, and giraffes are used in a purely non-fictional manner.
- You may call me W. Or U for short.
- Changes will happen retroactively. This won't affect your progress.
- There is no prize money. There is no winning. I could definitely insert the "the real treasure is the friends that you make along the way" meme and even though I highly encourage you to work with other people, I would recommend you work at your own pace though and try to play individually.
- Unless specified, everything is completable through mobile. Use your online resources.
- Remember. This Is Not A Game.
- This is the last and only time I will be helping you. You are now on your own. Thank you. - U
- You have all the clues needed to move on. Good luck.